Home > Zak Tools Halligan (24″, 30″ or 36″)
Zak Tools Halligan (24″, 30″ or 36″)
Availability: In Stock
The Haligan Tactical Entry Tool was designed for use by law enforcement and rescue personnel to ease forcible entry into buildings, vehicles and locked enclosures. The spark-resistant, heat-tested stainless steel working ends of the tool will perform a wide range of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing. Urethane covered tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control, and balance during use. Matte black color aids in tactical situations. The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
Specify length, 24", 30", or 36"
- Heat treated stainless steel heads
- Commercial gas valve shut-off
- 3/4" driver for hydrant socket
- Lightweight sure-grip handle with urethane covering
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; (both structure and vehicle)and miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force
- Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Extra long pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal
- Matte Black finish