Home > Oakley Square Wire (Polished Blk/Blk Iridium)
Oakley Square Wire (Polished Blk/Blk Iridium)
Availability: In Stock
Oakley reinvented their classic Square Wire™ eyewear, creating a fresh look of casual sophistication that still brings the best of comfortably lightweight C-5™ alloy. The nose pads are adjustable for a made-for-you feel, and Unobtainium® earsocks increase grip with perspiration to maintain a secure Three-Point Fit. Square Wire offers the wide peripheral view of 8.75 base lens curvature with High Definition Optics®, including XYZ Optics® to extend clarity all the way to the lens edge.
Dimensional sculpturing gives the earstems a whole new look of refinement and originality, and Square Wire is just as much science as art. Five metal compounds are combined in a blast furnace to produce durable C-5 alloy. When you feel the comfort of its low weight, you’ll appreciate the effort. As far as performance and protection, Square Wire meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance, and of course our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC.
For glare reduction and balanced light transmission that tunes your vision for a specific environment, choose a lens with Iridium® lens coating.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
Polished Black Frames with Black Iridium Lenses
Product code oo4075-01