Home > Zak Alloy Entry Tool (24″, 30″ or 36″)
Zak Alloy Entry Tool (24″, 30″ or 36″)
Availability: In Stock
The Tactical Entry Tool was designed for use by law enforcement and fire/rescue personnel for accomplishing forcible entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures.
The working ends of the tool will perform a diversity of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing the tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control and balance during use.
The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
Specify length, 24", 30", or 36". (30" Tool shown in image)
- Forged Heads made from heat-treated 4130 alloy steel
- Lightweight sure-grip knurled handle.
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle. Miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force.
- Pointed tang for prying, digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal.
- One piece tool construction