Home > Zak Tools Mini Entry Tool with Pike ZT48
Zak Tools Mini Entry Tool with Pike ZT48
Availability: In Stock
The Haligan Tactical Entry Tools are designed for use by law enforcement and fire/rescue personnel for accomplishing forcible entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures. The 23” Mini Halligan Tool has a unique hammerhead/flat wedge combo made for battering, door breaching, and all kinds of lifting, prying, pulling, or puncturing The additional curved side pike is designed for quick removal of lock hasps, security screens, and whatever else stands in the way of a rescue. Also available Without Pike.
The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Heads
- Lightweight sure-grip handle
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; (both structure and vehicle) and miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force
- Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal
Weight 5.5 lbs